The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, June 06, 2004

I did not post this blog on Friday, so today (Sunday) will have to do. I noticed this week a lot of people standing in line to purchase their lottery tickets. Not the regular lottery, but the “Shorty Jones” lottery. People from all over the United States became instant experts on horse racing. The sure thing. These experts are the same people who stand in line every week ready to buy the next winning lottery ticket.

I have a sure thing for you, and it might cost a little, or it might cost a lot. I know that if you do not win, you will not lose. K-Rhap stands for Kindness, Respect, Help others, Ask questions, and Passion. You will not lose in life if you pursue your life’s Passion. Winning money is not a passion. Neither is earning it. To make your life’s work the pursuit of another dollar, is not in itself very fulfilling. To make a dollar from something you enjoy doing is fulfilling.

I am not the preacher here. I just wanted to share with you one of my many thoughts. Some songwriter out there is looking for these words I’m sure. It took me 38 years to find my Passion, making and producing music. Right now I suck at it. Some day I will be good at it. I cannot lose because I enjoy doing it. Just so you know, I still buy one lottery ticket each week. I think we all need to dream a little. Bet on the sure thing while you dream…YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment