The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, August 01, 2004

Well it sure has been a while since I last wrote. Anybody want to help write a song? How about a college party song. Kinda' like the Beastie boys, "You gotta fight for your right to party" or something more on the edge. I have been tinkering with the lyrics "F U" and trying to make it a "Football University" song. Example; F U Ohio State, the number one football university! F U to . The way I figure it, it's going to take a lot of drunken, partying type people to make ME rich. But I'm not in it for the money anyway. Anyone got some ideas? Someone has said that there could be an honor roll, an F U honor roll, and I start naming some names How about some lyrics over here! F U Bill Clinton, etc... although he was not a great football player, so I guess he is out...maybe the record could scratch like I lost my mind and someone yells, "What?" and I say, "Just kidding" Maybe Bush would be better? Anyway, I'll try to come up with a line or two each week until the song is finished (the lyrics anyway). You want to jump in go ahead. Football for me Hoops for you Football University! F U... We gotta team this year One that's gonna win We gotta team that fears The fan's uneasy feelin' (Well this violates the golden rule of "Show don't tell") Back to the drawing board! By folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment