The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

>Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own
pants.
>
>Marriage changes passion.
>
>Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.
>
>I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it.
>So I said "Implants?" She hit me.
>
>How come we choose from just two people to run for
>president and 50 for Miss America?
>
>A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend
>will be sitting next to you saying, "Darn...that was fun!"
>
>I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting
>clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up
>in the first place!
>
>When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky
>dunk."
>
>Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able
>to tell the difference.
>
>Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply
>press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over? AMEN, AMEN !!
>
>Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can
>in prison?
>
>Wouldn't you know it...
>Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FATcells live forever.
>
>Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments
>cannot be displayed in a federal building?
>
>Bumper sticker of the year:
>"If you can read this, thank a teacher -and, since it's in English,
>thank a soldier !!"


Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! – Get yours free!

No comments:

Post a Comment