The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Okay, I have many songs coming down the pike (not pipe) :)

But, I did mention before a drink found in Yalta called "Xenta" Absenta (Absinthe). It's all gone, so I tried to make my own. i took a bottle of 151 Bacardi, put some wormwood (herb) in there and accidentally broke the glass bottle trying to get the metal guard off the 151! So I transferred the mix to a bottle that had a little bit of Pure Grain Alchohol, and I must say I think I am the newest Alexander Graham Bell. What a discovery! It is way too strong, so I mixed cola and ice to 1 shot. It's not illegal, so don't worry about that. If you are under 21 I guess it would be illegal, but that's your problem not mine.

I do not encourage anyone to break the law. How much wormwood and how long to soak? I guess an eighth of a cup and 24 hours. Strain it out with a coffee filter. If you have any doubts as to how effective this stuff is, just look at me now....I'm telling you and the rest of the world how to make this. It's mild and "different".

I think it will help my music writing. We shall see.

But what I really came here to say is that I found out where God has been hiding out lately. I had this dream about the news and how we all love to hear bad news (if it were not true, then the evening news would have good stories about the good in this world). I dreamt that I was in conversation with God, and he told me that I should not wish bad things to happen to people because it would come back to me. Then i asked, "okay...if i wish good things to happen to people, then will the good come back to me?" He said yes (or maybe it was his spokesman, I do not know).

Hey, that was before I drank my invention. Later, after drinking the invention and contemplating my dream, it occured to me that God is in our thoughts! Our imagination, hopes dreams, everything! Maybe that is why we have to sleep. So God can help us "reprogram" our thoughts. The only place thoughts are found, are where there is living things. So then I thought, "What happens when we die? Is God dieing too?" I do not know, maybe I need to drink more of this stuff. I would imagine that there is an endless supply of thoughts, no matter if there is one person on this earth or billions. And to be quite honest with you, I'm not into Theology and Philosophy, so drink some of this stuff if you are, and do some writing.

This contribution was added to society on January 8, 2006 Sunday. Please note that I am a fictional writer, Orsen Wells style, and that maybe some of what I just said is true, and maybe some of it is false. Obey the laws of your land and experiment with life. And by all means, do some good for other people. It will come back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment