The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, December 17, 2007

Marsha Dietlen Bennet is an actress I knew in High School. She appears on many TV shows and in movies. It is strange, but awesome to note, that she was into acting while in school (and not without scandal) as I was into politics, the Communications Chairman (not without scandal).

Isn't it funny how real life as children simply emulates real life as adults? I often thought about this. I wonder if in the future, I will be asking her again to be my assistant? She surely is a wonderful actress, and such a great person.

Back then her name was Marsha Bradley. She was the new girl in town, but had the personality to be the best girl in town. As a friend, she was the best. I sure wished I had taken more time to get to know her better. But, as people on a mission to discover what their purpose in life is, we had different paths right from the start.

I remember she had a sister, Beth Bradley. As for me, because Beth was into the political scene, I had more in common with her. I wonder what ever happened to Beth? Is she a State Senator by now? It would not surprise me!

Sincerely, Gary Ruff

No comments:

Post a Comment