The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

My Dear Friends,




I finally get it.




Why is it that some American's seem to be pushing for “Global Warming”, or “Global Climate Change”.




I see why they tie it to an “environmental concern”. I will demonstrate my reasoning to you.




With our gasoline prices headed higher, our leaders seen this coming as India and China were continuing to grow. It was inevitable that our (USA) supply would dwindle, as our (WORLD) demand continued to grow. That is the Supply-Demand equation for all of us now.




So why the global warming? Why the “Carbon Footprint” talk?




Well let me first start, by saying that whether oil is a renewable resource or not, the fact is that we are using the oil supply faster than the Earth can replenish it. So, the “Supply and Demand” equation must be met with the “Tax on Flow” equation.




What is the “Tax on Flow” equation?




Governments exist to provide clean water, safe neighborhoods, and great schools. Income is a flow tax. Sales are a flow tax. And Energy is a flow tax. By the way, education is a “flow tax”, but in many communities it is included in the property tax, which is a real tax. The flow comes from new residents buying new homes.




So what? Energy is a “Flow Tax”.




Well, so here it is, the problem for the government. Taxes derived from the “flow” of gas, diesel, or other measurable energy such as natural gas can be taxed by the “flow”. Whether it is meters per second, feet per square inch, or dollars per gallon, the flow is critical in determining the tax.




Carbon is the way we make fuel. It is the basic building block of life. It provides us ALL energy. When it becomes discovered, and made efficient, it all traces back to the SUN. All carbon life is made from the sun. How can the government tax the “flow of the sun”? :) Damn, they are always one step ahead aren't they? They cannot do it. But, they sure as hell can make up items on the escape end.




Let me explain. If I jam a banana up your tailpipe on your car, the car won't run. So, in essence, the flow is stopped at the back end, instead of the front end. They are trying to tax the back end as technology progresses to provide free, the front end of power.




I just want to say this before it all becomes true, and you wished you would have listened to my words. The Government needs the tax revenue to provide a safe and normal running community. The Government does this by taxing the “flow”. I embrace this. What I do not embrace is the fact that they know there is a tax on the flow, and they will lie (denying the truth is a lie) to you. Never. Never will I want to be a part of the government that deceives you. I sure would like to be part of any government that informs you, explains its decisions, and then makes the community better.




Okay, Gary Ruff, Mr. Presidential Candidate of 2008. We believe you. So now what do we do?


Here is what I will do. You do whatever you feel is right. I am looking at a Libertarian Candidate for President. I may also consider an independent Candidate for 2008. I will be voting for Gary Ruff. I believe in my thoughts and desires, so who else would I vote for. The other candidates will distract you with racial issues, economic issues, and whatever issue the mainstream media can make up. I promise, I PROMISE, to reduce gasoline prices to around $1.50 per gallon by June of 2009.

Vote for the best candidate.

God Bless.

Peace Out, Gary Ruff

No comments:

Post a Comment