The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Saturday, June 26, 2010






The first deviantArt Museum?


I'm not sure if I created something new, but I am sure I created something very interesting, and most different!

If you like to see the best art in the world, all in one place, and easy to browse, then the group you'll need to find at deviant Art is: Mystifwhy.

Gary Ruff is the curator of the new online virtual internet art museum. Join up on deviantart.com, then become a deviantWatcher of the group, Mystifwhy.

Link: http://mystifwhy.deviantart.com/

Someday I see dA becoming the natural place for people all around the world, seeking great art for their LCD Art Screen Displays (Digital Picture Frames), to buy and sell their art. It will all be transferred as easy as a song on iTunes.

Great job deviantArt for giving new and upcoming artists a fresh platform from which to jump!

Peace out, Gary Ruff (EinStud)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment