The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Artist's Mouse

Smooth ROLLING mouse


This is about how the mouse ROLLS over the desk surface, not scrolls.

I am an artist that loves using the mouse to draw and edit photo's in Photoshop.

My mouse needs to roll like marbles roll over glass.

I tried spraying some WD-40 on the felt on the bottom of the mouse, as well as the surface of the desk.

It did work a lot better for me when I am in the eraser mode of Photoshop.

Then I tried to improve this idea by using the “hook” part of Velcro tape and sticking it to the bottom of my mouse (4 spots).

It does work better. I hope an inventor reads this and designs a mouse that rolls freely over a surface like there are ball bearings under the mouse and the surface is as smooth as glass. This helps the artist when it comes to fine detail in painting and edits.

I need an Artist's Mouse. Maybe I'll Google that and see what happens.

Not much luck. They suggest a Pen Tablet.
( http://www.brighthub.com/computing/hardware/articles/32732.aspx )

There was one hope, but it was for Gamers.
( http://gamingmouse.com/ )

Any help, advice, or ideas are appreciated!

Peace Out, Gary
.

No comments:

Post a Comment