The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Ideas!

Well, this is not too exciting for most, but when I come upon some "brilliancy" of my own... I post it here.

After all, I'm "EinStud", yes?

I went to clean the floor of my garage, and usually I use just Pine Cleaner.

But Pine Cleaner doesn't clean as well as De-Greaser.

I can't mix the two cleaners.  Something bad will happen ;Toxic Fumes bad.

So, I got a bucket.  Put warm water in the bucket.  Added the De-Greaser Soap Solution (Orange Cleaner).  Then the magic.  I went to the Dollar Store (Dollar Tree).  I purchased Spa Collection Fresh Rain Scented Oil.  I dumped it into the degreaser solution.  They fought.  They tugged.  They pulled!  Eventually, both decided to blend together, and my floors in the garage are maintaining a beautiful smell!

You can use any scented oil, added to water, and a de-greaser.  It will work wonders on your floor and nose!

Peace Out, Gary (EinStud)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment