The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Random thoughts for the week



Here are some of my random thoughts for the week. 

- Wouldn't it be cool if I could sit at home, post my random thoughts, maybe about an hour or so of work.  Go out and have fun all day, then on Friday check my mail for the paycheck of oh, how about 3000 dollars?  Of course I would want the weekends off since working 5 hours a week is quite taxing.  Now back to reality.

- Dieing is not the worst thing about life.  Living your life without showing the World true inner self expression is a true waste of a lifetime.  I remember seeing my first "punk" hair style.  My personal reaction was not of curiosity but rather of fear.  The hideous metal junk sticking out of her face.  The Mohawk styling of that hot pink hair standing up like the sales on the back of a dinosaur.  And she was not really concerned about my life, but her own self expression.  She knew me.  She knew I was like the other thousands of men laughing inside.  True bravery is being heard by your true inner self. 

- In life there are setbacks, delays, critics, and a thousand more things that will waste your time expressing yourself.  But it is part of the living game.  How you deal with life's problems while finding your outlet for inner self expression are basically just style points.  Just get the job done, the job you need done.  Your path to success is never the same path on the map you laid out, so you better be prepared for those avalanches and rainy days that life's path has for you.

- Spoken words and man made noises are things that go from the physical realm to the non-physical realm, or the spiritual realm (they disappear physically).

- Things that come into the mind and then are produced by the hands come from the spiritual realm into the physical realm. 

- Why are we here?  To facilitate and produce those things that are created from the spiritual world.

-  So, you see... there is a cycle, or a loop.  I speak the words.  The words transcend to the non physical world.  Those words are seeds for development in that non physical world.  And the seedling comes from the non physical world to the physical world via the brain (also known as an idea).

- Therefore, your spoken prayers enter this cycle.  So do your negative words.  They enter the non physical realm.

-  I often wondered how fast I would have to travel to catch up to my spoken words before they reach the non physical side, the barrier if you will.  The obvious answer is faster than the speed of sound, but the problem is that sound travels in all directions at that same moment.  So I would only ever be able to catch up to only a part of my words.  Plus, the words diminish in volume while I remain at my same "volume."  I think God has this one covered.  We are only getting to the other side via one method; death.

- I think I worked some overtime this week.  Maybe my check (imaginary check) will be 4000 dollars this week?  ha ha but, really... if you, "put things out into the Universe" this is how and why it comes back to you.

Peace Out, EinStud

PS - You can argue my points, or agree with them.  My eyes are open to learn.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment