The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I'm not sure why there are times when my blog works (posts) and there are times it does not. During the off season (Football season), I have been working on the website and the Steelers car. This year 2005 I will be at least 3 Cowboys games, maybe all? Don't laugh, fine wine improves with time!

I'll get pictures of the Steelers Car this weekend. Also, I have some great songs coming out over the summer. One is for Anna, of course! It's about time I get that finished! I have other songs in the studio right now. "FU, Momster (Halloween), Go Insane, and Princhessa (Anna Tovstiuk).

Well, that is all for now! I must get busy! Oh, now that I am done with the website, I will be writing this blog almost every week. If you have some interesting photos to share, send them to TheCompusician@yahoo.com please. Gary (aka: The Compusician, aka: K-Rhap)

No comments:

Post a Comment