The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Friday, May 27, 2005

Well, Today I want to share with the world that my Mother is my best friend. If ever I am to find a girl to spend the rest of my life with, I would hope she is like Mom. I know that this does not sound too great to the girls out there, but I am not speaking about my Cooking and Cleaning Mom. I speak of the Mom I have who is kind, caring and seems to have a better knowledge of how life works. The Mom I love had a stroke last week. Last night I heard that she has become unresponsive. I fear that I will be losing my best friend very soon. We talked all of the time. We argued, we loved.

I will share a short poem I have in the next entry. As a matter of fact many of my poems and thoughts will be shared here, along with the jokes and people having fun with friends and family. Everything we have that is worth having is only worth having when we can share with others. I will have to face a new life with my greatest loss, my Mother. And it has occured to me that I am not the only one with this loss. I hope you may be inspired to write something nice about someone you love, and let them find it when they are still here!

I love you Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment