The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ah yessss, the Olympics, or Torino Games. I watched a little bit of them and the TV coverage has improved. They cut out much of the boring parts, and increased the action!

Janet Jones, Who is she? I see her name in the news. At the Grammy's I was glad to see U2 win many awards against the crap theses kids are putting out these days (please disregard my crap I put out).

Vanity Fair, Superbowl commercials, Michele kwan, teri hatcher, all busts.

I did look at Zillow and was impressed. They show the prices of your house in the neighborhood.

Sasha Cohen, haiti, face transplant, sly stone, bode miller, arrested development, do not interest me. And finally.....

Valentines Day round out the top 15 internet searches for this week, checked February 16.

Peace Out, The Compusician!

No comments:

Post a Comment