The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, October 15, 2006

uh oh

MySpace Woman (take 4) is now up! Here's the link: My Space Woman






If you have been following along, I started working on this song (switched horses in mid stream). It has come along nicely, and has made me aware of my needs in the studio (better microphone!). So, I did purchase a condenser mic. It is a big improvement. I have some tricks too that I'll share someday. Gotta have your own unique sound!






On the back of my book (How to make a song), put the word "tools" at the top. And here is the list of important sites for WRITING asong:






RhymeZone.com


PartnersinRhyme.com


PeaceLoveProductions.com


Reference.com


IPL.org


refdesk.com




And that is all! So, you want to know what to do next right? You did your research, the page is full of ideas. Now you can sit down with a beat, or the song if you wish. And start to try to put it together. Your song words and order will almost definetly be different than that of what is on your paper. The object is to get your mind into the environment of your topic. And you have plenty of information and ideas now from which to compose.






I am going to do less blogging, less posting of pictures and MORE of making music. The best way to become better at something is to DO it. There is no substitution for experience (not yet in 2006, I'm sure someone will have a substitution someday).





Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment