The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, October 09, 2006

My Apology

I am sorry for using my friends photos and other photos on my personal and private blog to share with the world. From this day forward I will keep my personal life separate from business. Now I know why people have thier business at a different place than thier private life.

As I said before, this whole "Compusician" and "SundayisFunday.com" thing was an experiment. With the way the world is today, it is better that I stop putting my personal life on the center stage. I love the center stage, but I see that most people prefer privacy. It is something to be cherished.

I will continue this blog as a public blog and only share musical ideas and thoughts related to this. You can share this part too.

Once again, I apologize to anyone who is offended. Gary Ruff, aka: The Compusician

PS My fan site is at www.MySpace.com/compusician join up and drop me a note! I will personally respond!

No comments:

Post a Comment