The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, September 17, 2007

DNA and God's number

In the last article of this blog I described that PI is a number in mathematics that should be more accurately characterized as a formula constant for a spiral (or something like that).

And then it dawned on me, "Maybe it really is God's number 3.14159....". It has no ending. It is Infinite. My allusion to the "Slinky" toy describing the spiral is the same as the shape of DNA strand (if you stretch the "slinky" out). And some interesting notes of interest (how did you like that one, ha!).

Inside the DNA there are connectors (I'm not a medical doctor, so I will just say what i see). These connectors are what can hold idea that actually the strand has no beginning or end. Also, in the spiral shape of the slinky there is an apparent "hole". You can stick your arm down it (at least I could when I was 7)!

What that means I do not know! :) I just thought I would throw that in.

Peace Out My Fine Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment