The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, April 14, 2008


First Principle of Safety


This weekend, while I was learning how friendly a Parrot (McCaw? or Cockatoo?) this bird is, I stumbled upon some gold folks. Yes, I am a Pirate, arghhhh!


Actually, my nieghbor had some Rich & Rare whiskey. It was much smoother than Crown Royal (if I ever endorse Crown Royal in the future, you can use this ad here to say, "what?").


Why was it gold? Because it was a huge bottle that only cost 15 dollars! The same size bottle would have cost 50 dollars if it were Crown Royal.... Then again, how do I know he did not pour out the Crown into the Rich and Rare bottle? :)


You always get helpful, handy tips from this Musician/Politician/Truck Driver!


Peace Out, Gary


No comments:

Post a Comment