The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, April 14, 2008

"Texas Polygamist" recently in the news.

I'm not sure what would drive a man to have ONE wife, nonetheless TWO (or more)! But that is not what is at question here for me.

I was watching a report from NBC this morning, and there are women in the group that claim they are separated from their children, without any reason given to them. Folks, this is clearly an abuse of our justice system, because it clearly violates our basic human rights. Maybe the "cult" is wrong, but this "separation" action by Child Protective Services is beyond the laws they need to follow.

Do you mean to tell me the state can come in my house, take my kids, and never inform me as to where my children are or why they were taken? These people in this part of the law need to pay dearly for wrecking lives by acting in an illegal manner. Anyone that breaks the law, including "The Lawmen" should be brought to justice.

Folks, I do not have kids. But if I do not stand up for the rights of others, there will be no one left to stand for my rights.

We need to keep writing. We need to keep speaking LOUDLY. In November, we need to vote.

Peace Out, Gary Ruff Presidential Candidate 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment