The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, May 26, 2008

Horse Racing

I've been looking at Tale of Ekati to beat Big Brown in the Triple Crown race at Belmont horse race track, June 7, 2008.

As a horse bettor, I do have some tools I like to use. None of these tools gave me the inclination to pick the under dog for this upcoming horse race. I just used good ole intuition.

If you want to get into horse racing to make it a career choice, I guess... here are some of my favorite links!

Just remember that most people will lose. And, money management will be your best friend.

YouBet.com

Daily Racing Form

The-Winners.com

Good Luck, Peace Out, Gary Ruff

Steps to successful horse race betting:

The real TIP SHEET.

1. Develop your own money management rules and stick to them. I try to never bet more than 5% of my total "bank" (what I have in my pocket).

2. Get your hot horse racing picks at "The-Winners" or other tip sheet factory. Or, pick your own horses if you really like wasting time. I truly believe that if there are 10 horses in a race, then each one has a 10 percent chance of winning. That opinion comes from years of experience... my experiences.

3. You need a place to make your bet. YouBet.com has this and also you can watch the race live on your computer. It is a good service for live racing.

4. You will need PP's. That is "Past Performances" information on all of the jockey's and horses, and trainers. Why do you need this if you have a "Tip Sheet"? You don't really NEED it. BUT, if you want to learn how the pro's pick the winners, you will need what they use. Get your PP's at YouBet.com, or the Daily Racing Form (DRF).

5. You will want to know who won the race, and how much money it paid out. That is "Results". YouBet has those, and DRF has those too. It is good to study all of these results at DRF without making any bets, so you can see patterns of what winning looks like. Why does it seem like more money is won in the 4th race, as opposed to the 1st race? Who knows. But, you will notice general patterns like this. (I think it is due to the fact that everyone bets the first race sober and conservative. By the time the 4th race rolls around, everyone is betting like a drunken sailor in a whore house). No offense to sailors, whores, drunks, and horse race bettors.

Lastly, Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment