The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, October 13, 2008

Coup attempt in USA

United States Coup going on ...

Right before our eyes, just like a magician's slight of hand, a coup attempt is going on in the United States, and no one sees it... except for me.

Vladimir Putin found a way to stay in power, and there is no way George Bush will be outdone by his adversary.

Rich people and their sense of pride and entitlement is really amazing. It is NOT what this government was founded on, it was what our free people of the past ran from. Let's take a look...

The President can make laws called “Executive Orders”. Since it takes time for the other branches to react to these powers, it is feasible that a dishonest peron (in sheeps clothing) will have time to do our country damage. This is nothing new. ALL Presidents are trusted with this power, I hope you will agree he has it.

I think it was in the spring of 2007, President Bush authorizes himself to be the supreme dictator of America if there becomes a time of crisis (really, I can't believe it either).

If this coup attempt failed, where would they (Cheney and Bush) go? Good question, but I don't think these two understand the word failure. I'll bet that Bush will never admit to ever owning the Texas Rangers (inside jab). I think Bush has recently bought land in Paraguay. Yes, what a great place to hide, if necessary.

(Please notice that I have used links to news sources from all over the world. The USA has a news bias, so news like this does not come to the people's eyes.)

Well, two things are missing, right?

1) To control the world, you need to control it's money. The President had Congress' blessing to give the Secretary of Treasury Henry Pualson the power during this economic time of crisis, the October 2008 Financial Meltdown.

2) To control the USA, and stay in power, you would have to find a way to “cancel” the elections. I believe that they do have a plan, it just has not happened yet. Well, maybe it is developing? Would mass voter fraud and a United Nations probe into illegalities be enough to postpone the elections? Perhaps an assassination (does not seem like the style of these current criminals)?

Once the election is postponed, there is no turning back. This plan does seem way out there, and a “conspiracy” theory to me, but at what point did someone stand up and say that Hitler was a bad man? At what point do we realize the wisdom of George Washington and other founding fathers? There are some men in this world that are not average guys just like you and I. The Pleasures and Pride of the rich are too much for me to understand. But I do understand that every claim I have made in this article is backed up with fact.

God I hope I am wrong.

Peace Out, Gary Ruff

No comments:

Post a Comment