The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Full Song Blues

Well, it seems as though my computer is full of half baked songs. And I continue to hit road blocks (a road block called "talent" keeps getting in the way).

So, starting today, when I start a song, I must FINISH it. I can ammend my process the next song, AFTER I finish the song I am working on.

My process begins with some kind of inspiration, so here is one:

http://video.yahoo.com/network/100063489?v=4257022&l=100063517

Girl playing a Blackeye Pea Song... Hip Hop Violinist.

Also, I'm considering putting a stop watch on the song too, to cut down on goofing around on the internet.

Let's get the song done first and see what happens.

It will be called WOW!

Peace Out, Gary Ruff

No comments:

Post a Comment