The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, January 18, 2009

“Winning isn't everything, it's the ONLY thing”. - the great Packer's Coach



Winners do not ever TRY to win.

It sounds astonishing, yes? Let me repeat it, and then defend it. Winners do not EVER try to win. Yes, of course we all WANT to win, but winners know there is something more.

When the softball team carried the opposing team's player to victory, was it a win, or was it a loss?

And if you investigated the link, you could make your own conclusion.

In transportation we feel the same way. We will do whatever we can to deliver the load. We want to make winners of everyone in the company. And when the day comes that there is ice and snow on the road, our leaders want to know that we did as little as damage as possible (possibly none).


So, what does is take to be a winner?

EMOTION

Emotion is the ONE thing that ALL winners can rely upon. E-M-O-T-I-O-N!

“Emotion”. It is what it is, the most important facet of the game, and NEVER can be measured.

So.... “Winners are those that can harness “emotion” to their own advantage, and publicly can emotionally make a POSITIVE difference.”

And you had no idea what winners were, until now.


I strive to be a winner. I am an EMOTIONAL being. I will help my team ... be winners too!

Peace Out, Gary Ruff

PS. I don't mind losing, as long as I am the ONE, who has enough CHARACTER to develop the next player to be a spectacular spectacle. And he then... he can mention me in his most “INSPIRATIONAL” players list.

And that is what a winner is. ONE THAT INSPIRES OTHERS TO BE THEIR BEST.


Be your best and inspire others, no matter what the competition is. EVERYONE, can be the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment