The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Goodbye

Goodbye 120

This song was originally composed, written, and performed by the Compusician. It is short because I really would like others to develop it to their own lives.

Michael Jackson was a friend of mine, but we never met. That was the premise of this tune. I think we know a lot of people that can fit this category. I loved Lucille Ball too, so this song could fit her as well.

Sorry the song is in rough draft form, but that is so I do not influence anyone else's creativity. Remake, remix the song. Call it your own, but please mention “The Compusician” somewhere. This song is for non commercial use. Jazz it up and give it to someone. ( You can hear what I have so far at: www.ReverbNation.com )



Goodbye Lyrics by the Compusician :

---

Goodbye
You never knew
we were friends

It's time to go
you've reached the end

A moments passed
but time still lasts

Your memory lives
and you still give

Goodbye, my friend

---

Peace Out, The Compusician

No comments:

Post a Comment