The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Thursday, July 09, 2009

My Bible Chapter 0007



---

Genesis 1:14 through Genesis 1:19


And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. God made two great lights, the greater light to govern the day, and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth, to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw it was good. And there was evening, and there was morning – the fourth day.

---


Commentary and what I've learned today:

I see where this passage can be interpreted literally and figurativly. Or better yet, how about physically and spiritually?


================================

I am writing the Bible out (word for word) for my own use to try to better understand it. I welcome comments, as this is a learning adventure. The Bible I am reading will put everything into chronological order and offer some studies on the entries. My mind is open and I realize that everyone, including myself, has a different perspective, as well as a different base from which to learn and teach. My initial goal is to enhance my music, and to fulfill a goal to have read the Bible in my lifetime.

Peace Out, Gary Ruff - The Compusician

_

No comments:

Post a Comment