The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Friday, August 28, 2009


Song 4 80bpm Who



Who?



Intro:

The puzzle in life
pieced together


Chorus:

Is that you?
Is it who?

The vision of who you
Thought you'd be

Is it you?
Well then who?
Is your picture of you a reality?

You... who?


Verse 1:

There's this song in my head
If I sing it, it says
Who...
Who are you?


Verse 2:

If I keep it like I do
It won't mean much to you
You'll ask...
Who am I?


Verse 3:

I've gotta know
Is it you?
A vision of who you thought you'd be


Verse 4: (ad lib, freestyle)

I'm lost for words
The dream must keep going on

And there comes this time
When you don't know the rhyme

And you don't know everything
Are you high?

You sit here and sing
You do anything
You do all you can to keep it going

Is it you? Oh, baby
I got to know
You.

Is it you?
There are times in our lives
When we're not sure if it's allright

I got to say keep going on
and on, and on


Verse 5:

You look at them
At the promised land
You'll be the champion of sport
You'll be the girl that gets all the
Man you want to walk through that door


Closing:

Is it you?
It's ME



-Compusician

.

No comments:

Post a Comment