The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, February 28, 2010






D001 I'll share it with you

Dark tunnel now lit
In my quest to find answers
I'll share my future

-EinStud
.
(Note: This new "D" Series of poems are written in Haiku. The middle line tells a story, connected to the next Haiku poem's 2nd line. I'm not trying to be clever, but trying to expand my songwriting capabilities. The title is the "hook" for the song. And the three lines are there for me to expand on, in a song. The art is also part of my series. Eventually, I will have the songs made into DEMO for listening. I hope this works out for me, because I am tired of starting over, "back to the drawing board").
Oh one last thing, I like to share. So if you like this Haiku, and want to turn it into a song, be my guest. Just give me some credit for inspiration and/or a link, EinStud.com or SundayisFunday.com
Peace Out, EinStud
.

No comments:

Post a Comment