The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Saturday, February 20, 2010






Dentek Sonic Water Jet



In January of 2010 I purchased a Dentek Sonic Water Jet, Model: HC-5305, from Wal-Mart for about 30 US Dollars.


About 4 weeks later, it stopped working. When I turned the "ON" butto to "ON", it would not start at all.


I e-mailed the company to see if there was a reset switch. They e-mailed me back saying I needed to call them. Well, for 30 bucks, I figured I would find a better way to waste my time and money, and I would just tell you what I thought about this product.


For the 4 weeks that it worked, it worked well. Prior to my purchase, I had a Water Pik (old, and loud, and crusty) that lasted 15 years! Well, I went back to Wal-Mart and bought a new Water Pik, the Deluxe model. I should have spent the extra money it cost (about 60 bucks at Wal-Mart) in the first place. Quality does have a price, as I found out the hard way.... again.


Peace Out, EinStud

.

No comments:

Post a Comment