The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, October 10, 2010





VOTE

It's that time of the year again. Everyone is prompting you to get out and vote.

But WHERE do I vote?
When do I vote?
Who do I vote for?
What's on the ballot?
Why Should I vote?
How do I vote?

I'll be the first to say, the Internet does not provide EASY access to this information.

Who are the Tea Party Candidates? There are none. The Tea Party cannot endorse a candidate until they declare themselves a Political Group.

They can't even tell you who to vote for!

But I am independent. I drew up some art to help you pick our new officials in America. I created this art with YOU in mind. All parties represent some portion of American Voters.

YOU decide.

God Bless you and your family. God Bless America.

Peace Out, Gary Ruff (Pen Name: EinStud)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment