The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, October 04, 2010

What is on the ballot?

I found a really good website to look up election information in my area.

My area is Tarrant County Texas, Hurst, Euless, Bedford, Arlington area.

I used this link for the November 2010 Election.

I was able to print out a sample ballot.

I think they have links, on the main website, for voting locations and times (Where, When).

Here is the link: https://voterlookup.tarrantcounty.com/

I hoped I used enough keywords in this post to help you find your way to vote informed.

--

Additional Keywords: Where do I vote? When do I vote? Help with voting. I need voting information. Who do I vote for? What are the issues? Who are the candidates? Can I early vote? Can I choose someone other than a Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, or Green Party Candidate?

What is the Tea Party position on the issues? (Hint: The Tea Party is not allowed to give a political position because then they would have to register as a political party. Often, I see them agreeing with the Libertarians, Republicans, and Democrats.)
.

I hope this article has helped you find what you need! Peace Out, Gary
.

No comments:

Post a Comment