The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, March 18, 2013

Self-Certification Affidavit

I received in the mail from the State of Texas, a notice that I had to send in a form CDL-7, Texas Commercial Driver License Self-Certification Affidavit.

I imagine all Truck Drivers across America are receiving this form, and are very confused, as I.  But I found a really good website that explains what boxes to check.  I found this resource from the State of Michigan website.

If you run into any additional information that will help other truck drivers, please post it here.  The only people who will survive all of this new "bull crap" that the government is throwing on us, are the informed people.

Most Truck Drivers in America probably will check - Category 1 Non-excepted Interstate.

To verify this presumption, here is the website link with easy to read steps to help assist you.

LINK: http://www.michigan.gov/sos/0,4670,7-127-48296-270294--F,00.html

Peace Out, Yes, I am a Truck Driver, Gary
.


No comments:

Post a Comment