The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Thursday, December 01, 2016

I'm Back....

I finally found this old blog.  I also think I have figured out how to log in with this Google platform (confusing).

I have continued to work on the Blatant Band or BL8ant Band (BL8antBand) as I prefer to call it.  The virtual band with The Never Ending Album over at Sound Cloud - https://soundcloud.com/bl8ant/tracks

I guess the next step is to remove the ReverbNation link on the front page, and replace it with the Sound Cloud link?  Hmmmmm....

Well, this is all for now.  I just feel great of having a place to write my mind again.  Hopefully I will integrate this into my Google accounts, but I am hesitant because I like the ability to say what is on my mind, but not let my "close" world know it was my mind that these thoughts originated.  Freedom. 

Maybe that is it?  We express ourselves to our "close" world, but also need a place to express the world we have inside to those who are not "close" to us?  Two Worlds.  And I would guess many people have many more than just two worlds? 

One aspect of life is bringing our different worlds together, as we try to live one in reality.  My saying, "Bringing life to reality, through the imagination."  Is really about merging our worlds inside of us, as well as outside of us (friends, family, etc) into reality.  And doing it well.

Peace Out, I feel great having this outlet open again.

No comments:

Post a Comment