The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Thursday, December 01, 2016

SundayFunday

Back in 2002, I had the idea of "SundayFunday" as a way to identify our parking lot parties down at Texas Stadium, in Irving Texas.  That building is gone.  The parking lot is still there.  The Cowboys now play in Arlington Texas, miles away.

Time changes things.  I opted for "SundayIsFunday" for my NeverEnding album name, rather than SundayFunday.  How little did I know that SundayFunday would be a big saying these days.  I did have the opportunity to secure it, but I was working on my name "Compusician" back then.  I also liked the name "EinStud" as well.

Time changes things, and as we get older we simplify things, and throw out what is not necessary.  Life throws us out as well, so eventually we all have nothing.  Nothing has all of us?

Peace Out, Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment