The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Friday, May 28, 2004

I did not prepare properly for this week and it shows! I have not really paid attention to the news. It is Memorial Day Weekend, that should be news enough.

I just want you to know that in life, windows of opportunity open and close. As one window closes, another is opening. We all walk past a few, and some of us climb through the window once in a while. Tie this thought into my theory that we are all here to help each other, and that "climb" can be made easier and rewarding for more than one person.

I hope that we all take the time this weekend to recognize those people who fought for this country, providing us with the greatest opportunities the world has ever seen, and for those who died and have no more opportunities to provide. Thank You my friends. I will take some time this weekend to play, and to reflect. But more importantly, I will take some time this weekend to see how I can help someone else. I hope you will do the same.

3 comments:

  1. ths is an age where we have let our past become our past ,we are forgetting what we stood for,and what we went through to get here ,everything is hard and fast ,and for the moment..this memorial day take the time out to remember...not just the fallen butwhat they were fighting for,,and ask yourself.what is worth falling for in your life..mine is simple god,family..country..east to say ,but do we really believre!!!!

    ReplyDelete