The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Friday, May 21, 2004

This week I decided to "wrap up the week" with comments on news events. I will post this on Friday and comments are welcome. A lot of songwriters get material for their songs through reflection of the worlds ordinary lives. I hope some other aspiring writers and song writers will join me in this quest.

From looking at this weeks events, it appears that hero's are yesteryear's news. We are continually bombarded with pictures of Iraqi prisoner's. I feel bad for them. But where are the hero's? What triumph's have other fellow American's created? I guess the common and the good are old news, and we have to endure what sells... When good is uncommon, uncommon is good, then it will be too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment