The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, May 17, 2004

Well It has been a while! I'm going to have to re-learn all of this blogging k-rapp (ha). Well, I'm into computer music, production and trying to sell songs on the internet. Eventually I will get good at this stuff. If not, well then I will have a blast singing down at Texas Stadium...Yes, they invited me back for another year :)

I have learned to copy this stuff to the clipboard before I try posting my words. It would save some time when something goes wrong!

I am learning Digital Orchestrator, Music Maker 2004, and MixMan Studio Pro. So, if any other computer musicians are out there, drop me a line. Give some tips on this whole new fad about to sweep our country, producing quality music at home. In the meantime, I will pretend I know what I'm talking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment