The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Soon, I will have to report all my findings, and take a lot of pics when I get to Yalta. The journey is often as fun as the arrival at the destination. If you are planning a trip somewhere in the world, I suggest you plan, but not overplan.

Please feel free to get your free songs at my web site www.SundayisFunday.com . Free only if you promise to tell 3 friends about my site.

Pics of the trip will be made soon! And posted right here!

Okay, today I finally have my flight itinerary, and it will be a short vacation pril 4 to April 12. Short because it takes about 20 - 24 hours to get all the flying and transfers done. Then the 1 hour and 30 minute taxi ride to Yalta.

My tickets cost me $1175.00 USD Not bad price for trip. I will be able to bring 2 bags to check in and one carry on (usually a laptop with extra pockets). At this time of year, my tour guide informs me that I can get hotel apartment for about 50 to 60 dollars per night. I'll take pics when I get there. You'll be amazed!

Okay, i will fax the info in and pay for these tickets (all done online). I talked with some of the girls (Alexandra, Valentina, Tanya, and Larissa just to name a few). I will meet more, and you will get the full report. Ladies, you will be mostly interested in the view of this exotic city. I'll try to convey my spectacular romantic abilities that will set you on fire right in front of your computer (I'm not liable).

No comments:

Post a Comment