The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Well it's about time! The tickets finally have come in! There was a problem with my e-mail communication to the travel agent this week (the file size was too big for the travel agents e-mail, I think). It is a good idea to call the agency just after buying your tickets, so you know you have the tickets secured. I developed a new saying, "It's either Preparation or Preperation H". :)

I looked over the tickets and everything looks good. I am going! I have the opportunity to buy travel insurance now. I use www.TravelSafe.com and it is important for all to have something like this. If you have a medical emergency in another country, they will ask for your payment up front! And it isn't cheap! Also, it insures problems with the flight such as your plane being late, and causing you delays and cancellations. Many more items it insures, but please take my advice it is worth the price. The price...what is the price, yes? Mine will be around 79.00 dollars (USD).

There still is nothing else to report, except that I have been looking at a smart card or two for my camera. Usually I bring those instant cameras, I will bring one, but it is time consuming and expensive to have the photos put to disk in Ukraine. With the digital camera, the plan is to just upload them.... I better make sure that plan works! Take Care, Gary
PS I just got in some stamps with my pictures on them! Go to www.Stamps.com for more info if you want this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment