The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, February 16, 2009

Number Two

written at 100bpm


1-2-3-4-Trailer-Trailer-Trailer


WORD LIST

number, slumber, encumber
one, hun, done, fun, overdone, none, stun, won
two, moo, chew, crew, clue, few, p.u., who, you
smile, awhile, pile, mile, vile
bull, full, pull
sizzle, fizzle
stench, bench, wrench, trench
aroma, diploma, Tacoma
stink, brink, link, think, sync, wink
steak, ache, break, awake, mistake, fake, sake, shake, take
warm, swarm
heat, complete, compete, repeat, deceit, discreet, elite, feat, meat, sweet
cattle, battle, Seattle, tattle
hauler, caller, dollar, staller, taller
stampede, breed, creed, exceed, greed, feed, need, steed
brown, clown, around, sound, hound, drown, town
steam, cream, extreme, scheme
best, blessed, rest, detest, fest, expressed, self-professed, infest, quest, zest



CHORUS

Hey hun!
You're number one...
At giving number two



VERSE

I don't like fake
The trust you break
You say it's great
You're makin a mistake



BRIDGE

No one like you
Hands out the number two



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


My name is Gary Ruff also known as the Compusician. I write partial song lyrics. This gives the artist a full range of opportunity to express their own thoughts in their own unique style.

The word list is there to help the artist quickly develop a song. You will notice I include the beats per minute, just for convenience. Change it up if you like!

And what's this "1-2-3-4-Trailer-Trailer-Trailer" stuff anyways?

I know what it takes to write and compose a hit song. In my studies, I noticed that most hit songs have a musical thought, after some lyrics are spilled out. My song lyrics accommodate this special need for the musician.

Free. This song, specifically the lyrics on this page, are free for everyone to use in making a song. I only ask that you, your band, poetry club or business give me some credit (“Words co-written by the Compusician”, and a link on your website or blog to “ SundayisFunday.com” ).

Please do change up, add or delete the words if you wish.

If the song should do well commercially (make Billboard's Top Ten for instance), it is only then I get paid. Standard industry rates for a song lyric collaborator shall apply. This means you have nothing to lose by using these lyrics to develop your song. And if you win, we win!

Please know that I myself, and hundreds of others, might write songs and compositions to these lyrics. From time to time I do enter exclusive agreements.

Peace Out, Gary Ruff aka: The Compusician from the band: BL8ant


-- written by Gary Ruff, The Compusician

Thought: I wrote this partial song for the guys and gals living the lie. Money, Now, Good Times, and being Number One seem to outweigh making our friendships stronger.


If you always do what you've always done, then you'll always get what you've always got.

No comments:

Post a Comment