The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Why are we here?

I guess my “Ruff Time” model or “PI Time Color Infinite Storage Model” certainly explains this age old question. You can bore yourself to death (but then you won't be here anymore!) by reading about the model in my blog.

We are here to make order out of nothingness. We have free choice given to us by God, and by those choices we create a data past. A data past is mainly a way to guide a data future. Along this path from the past to the future, we exist in the present. Order does have the ability to change and adapt.

God gave us 5 toes in our gene package. Through what we do in our ordinary daily lives, that should not change at all. And thank God for “Order” because I know my new baby and future children should have 5 toes (on one foot of course!).

We will, or already have, existed on other planets. It can be predicted just as it is predicted that my new baby will have 5 toes. Order is what I use to come to that conclusion. If I use Order to determine if the Earth is round or flat, I can see evidence outside of my sphere of being that other celestial objects are round.

Just as I can look outside of my sphere for evidence, I can look inside too. So, I theorize that there was no big bang and things came into existence out of nothing, but rather there had to be one piece of data, and one piece of calculation. PI can be data, and in my “Ruff Time” model, the concept can be a calculation.

The Bible may state this fact in human terms and call it Adam and Eve. And if you want to bring Science together with Religion, it starts to become clear that everything that IS or IS NOT YET, exists in a place and time called imagination. Whether we speak of the past, future or present it is the order of the universe coupled with what is not in order, our imagination (love, feelings, no physical things such as belief).

If I imagine that in the future I wish our military could see around corners (and someday you will be reading this and think this is old news!), I can use the order of the universe coupled with my imagination to create it. It gets created no other way.

So, when we wonder why we are here, it seems that God wanted something created. He wants us to use our physical world and order, to couple our spiritual world and disarray (imagination, love, feeling, belief). Nothing gets made if we don't. The cool thing is that we do not have a manual to tell us what our daily work should be. There is no time clock to punch. Some will argue there is a manual. Some say it is the Bible (I do tend to think this is true, or shall I say “Believe” it is true).

When you see politicians doing bad things to gain money or power, you can be assured by looking at the order of things, it will not last long. However, it will continue on in to perpetuity. It seems to be the nature of our order. Good seems to change too.

On my last article about my “Ruff Time” model and infinite data storage system, let me make it clear that the thickness of the spiral can be infinitely small too! If my spiral is only .0000000000000000000000000000000001 mm thick, perhaps smaller than any atom we know of, with PI and the Ruff Time model, we still can flow information from the center point out to edge of the spiral, it's just that the numbers will be smaller. You think data chips are small now? Just wait and see what God (our Imagination plus the order of the Physical Universe) brings for us tomorrow!

Peace Out, and try to believe and have faith in something. God gave you the ability to imagine and dream, to hope and to grow. God gave us the ability to make something out of nothing. I know this because I just ate a bunch of Dorito's, sat down in front of this computer. I imagined all of these words, and stated their order. I would say that if you are reading this, order is being transferred to you to use for your own imagination. IF, someone asks you where this information is and you did not print it out (turn it into physical), then this article still exists, but not in the physical form. And yes, if man is destroyed then this information is lost and gone forever, but if one man and one woman live the order of the universe is preserved, at least in our minds.

That's what I have. Someday I will need to use drugs to see what I really can cook up!

No comments:

Post a Comment