The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, March 15, 2009


NCAA - Memphis wins!


That is what the headlines will read. I am a time traveler. I found a current newspaper still in business, and my advice is to lay it on Memphis.


Now I know what your thinking. If I know who will win, why would I tell you the truth? I can make more money if I lie to you. So, if you think like this then maybe you should lay it on Louisville?


The Cardinals overall have not had a winning year (AZ Cards folks, a joke).


But then maybe you are the underdog picker? How is Texas for an underdog? I agree, not a good pick, but God does have a sense of humor sometimes.


The Buckeyes? God is not that humorous. I know who wins. You do not.


My streak? Obama, Steelers, and Buffalo. So far so good. Take the Cardinals if you read this far. With punishment comes reward!


Here's the bracket (I'm betting on no one reads the real winner): (see above)
Peace Out, the Compusician


No comments:

Post a Comment