The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, January 10, 2010





Me, the Microphone, and Mac


- We need your “Launchpad” to have a remote controller.


Here is a copy of the letter to Novation, the maker of a midi controller used for Ableton called, “Launchpad”.


In the old days, there was a singer, a guitar, and a microphone. Welcome to the new Century, or Millennium!


We need your “Launchpad” to have a remote controller. I call this idea the, “Me, the Microphone, the Mac (MMM)” idea.


Imagine a single person being able to play an Eigenharp while controlling a remote and utilizing a microphone! You guys would be the first, and most revolutionary company around!


Gone will be the days of a man, a guitar, and a microphone. And your company can be at the forefront of this new technology!


I have too much to do to try and erect this idea. I leave it in the hands of your engineers, and competent workforce at Novation.


For my efforts, the idea, I would only ask that my name be mentioned with a link (EinStud, EinStud.com). I would love to have, LOVE a midi controller for the idea, but your good will is not of my asking. We would be “cool” if you did.


Why a remote controller for the Launchpad? That one guy, sitting on stage, with his guitar in hand, and a microphone, will tape that remote to his guitar, and play like he has never played before...



And you can have someone talented to demonstrate how you just created the biggest opportunity for the next century for “single op stage performers” on YouTube.


The guy with the Eigenharp will figure out other ways to use your new addition to music.


Peace Out, EinStud (Music Ideaist)

.


PS I use PC not Mac, but I needed something catchy (Me, Mic, Mac). All of my ideas are made public to encourage fast innovation. So get cracking, good luck, and may God Bless.

.




No comments:

Post a Comment