The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, October 31, 2005

It's the last day of October. Just working on the next song and learning some really cool things with the music sequencer!

Also, I am organizing my photos of myself better so when the girls ask for them I know where they are. Made them more presentable (lighting, etc).

Then I ran across a picture of my Mom and I. This picture is my favorite. We were visiting the Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. I took this picture! And, even more perplexing is that my Mom and I never sat on that bench together at the same time! The miracles of modern photography! Ron, my Mother's companion, had slpiced together my picture and her picture together. So, it looks like we are sitting on the same bench at the same time. I never get tired of this picture (as you see above). Also, it will appear at times when I feel like posting it in the future.

I have a lot to do today. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment