The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Poem or Song or Thought
Speaking on the subject of the beautiful woman of Russia and the Ukraine: It is also amazing to me their education levels and their desire to have a family at such a young age. You know that it is most common for Russian woman to marry before the age of 23. Until that time they will continue to live with their parents and become more educated. These are the most beautiful women in their country, so they do not have a problem finding men. The problem is the men. Maybe the men drink too much (for the Russian lady). Maybe the men are already married. It is the ladies thought that they are too beautiful and refined for a man who is not fit for the duty of loving her. She really is seeking love, not a better life in the USA or wherever. She dreams of the man who will be honest and able to provide her love and a family. I just wanted to speak out about this because I hear so many times that they are after citizenship. Trust me, I could spend hours talking (imagine that) to dispell that myth, but I still would never be able to sway you to my way (and their way) of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment