The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, July 10, 2006

FINALLY!!!!

K-Rhap and the Compusician (my band) has thier first professional quality CD produced and ready for sale! As many of you musicians know; THIS IS TRULY A MONUMENTAL DAY!

I used the service Kunaki . They are the cheapest and best. They handle everything! (Except making the music). The upload time was too long. I would upload your album when you go to bed, and it might be ready when you wake up.... yes, I have DSL).

My CD: SundayisFunday.com Album 001 is ready for you to see (and buy) :) !!!! Sincerely, the happiest man in the world...

PS I hope you are enjoying the art too. I seen last night they have made a movie where all the actors and scenes are "cartooned". That is sort of what I do! It's cool to be right there on the cutting edge of .... mundane :O

No comments:

Post a Comment