The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Sunday, July 09, 2006


"What is going on in my head now?" As you know I am writing songs, producing songs, and finding less and less time to do the things I like. My other passion is art; printed or electronic art. I am always amazed at the fine art I see all over the world. The most amazing thing to me is the never ending supply of beauty that God give's us. We call it "Woman". And a woman's beauty is art. Art should be treated with care, love and respect. My art will appear here more often, and it will have a thoughtful title. My music is not tied to this adventure only because it would be impossible for me to duplicate the beauty of what we see in God's creations and put it into words. This series now begins today. I hope you enjoy it. It is in honor of all women from all parts of the world. Love Gary  Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment