The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Friday, July 14, 2006

Free Beer!

Don't forget to check out my new song at SundayisFunday.com !

I worked very hard today! It is getting to be very hot in Texas too! I was surprised by two things today. My Dad called for no reason, just to say hi (in the middle of the day). And my girlfriend surprised me too ;)

It was not that kind of surprise! No, ... my girlfriend sent me a postcard with a picture of the castle I will buy someday. "Livadia" is the name of the castle. I don't want to say too much about my dream. But I do want that Palace, or a palace just like it, in Yalta. I will have a lot of singing to do! So help me out and buy one of my CD's as a present! :)

Well, I must get to bed. We all get 24 hours in a day. Peace out, Gary

PS and to my dearest woman in Yalta, you know who you are... you little tiger! (very smart and clever too!) :) :()

No comments:

Post a Comment