The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I do care what the world thinks, but many of my posts, art, and music is not for the world. I know how search engines work, and many times my work is aimed at that. The words below my pictures (my "works of art") are set up to attract word seekers. The pictures have file names to become classified and diverted on the sites such as Google. "It is marketing gone wild". Everything is designed with a purpose. The purpose in mind sometimes transcends the goal. That is usually when we encounter chaos. And chaos is great for this artist! "They don't let normal people into Hollywood". We do not celebrate normal days on the calendar. Normal is never advertised as "different". Normal is good, although. It is what let's us thought provoked writers and philosophers (poets, song writers yada yada) know we are still on the right path, the one less traveled. Just know that we are comfortable with being different. And it does get old explaining everything. Especially since it does not improve the situation (kind of like now). Keep on moving along your path, and I will do the same. Friends, if we should cross paths, let me know how to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment