The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, November 19, 2007

Ruff's Universal Laws part 3:

The third and most important law of the Universe is: Everything is born from imagination.

God exists here (and everywhere else). For those of you who do not believe in God, it is okay. God has still given you the gift of imagination.

Before anything can be born physically, the idea has to exist first. For there to be a hole in your backyard from your dog, he had to come up with the idea to do it first. And that idea came from his need to discover what was under the dirt. Maybe his need was to make you mad, but in either case, the physical action was born from the idea.

(A multi dimensional birth born from need and imagination. And, perhaps born from other things yet to be discovered by other Philosophers in the future)

In the last chapter I gave birth to the purple dragon. It came closer to reality after you read about the dragon. And with a few more people involved (some welders, some fabricators), we can get together and bring the imaginary dragon to it's physical reality. Otherwise, it only exists as a dream.

Which came first; the chicken or the egg? The imagination. I believe that God had a plan, a need and an imagination to make us real in the physical world. I think he gave us free will (imagination). But make no mistake, he has a plan, and we have a need. This kind of talk will not make scientists happy. But let me say this important thing for the survival of future societies. Scientists must recognize that there is no law, no universal law that will prove what is spiritual to be physical. My imaginary dragon in the last chapter is real. It exists! But it exists only in the spiritual realm.

Let's give our purple dragon a name. Thomas. Thomas exists, but I cannot show you Thomas. I can only describe my vision of Thomas. And, the person who read about Thomas only sees what is in his mind. He may see Thomas as a big ugly dragon with long toe nails. While I see Thomas as a friendly dragon, with bad breath and no toe nail. It is still Thomas the Dragon. He only exists in our imagination.

And can you folks believe that there are scientists who will still deny Thomas' existence? And some day I will die, but the imagination of Thomas will still live on in the minds of others. And, when I am gone (me, Gary Ruff, faulty human being with a great imagination) there will only be believers in my dragon left to defend the reality of Thomas.

You can never prove what is spiritual to be physical. And when Jesus came to this Earth to finally once and for all to prove to us that God exists, Jesus brought spiritual reality together with physical reality. And I do not ever hear people say that Jesus did not exist as a man. But I hear all of the time that Jesus does not exist as God.

Do you see the connection to my story about the Purple Dragon and Spirituality?

Can you better describe the connection between spirituality, physicality, and reality?

Because, I am not in the business to waste time making believers. I am just passing along the laws of the universe as I see them as a philosopher. If I can bring some insight and inspiration to others, then as the cycle repeats, the love will grow in the cycle. You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment