The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, November 05, 2007

Time Travel

I am not sure if this is actually possible. Maybe yes, maybe no. I can support "no" for right now, based on what I "know".

I will give the facts and reason. It is up to you to form conclusions of my unique look at the world.

Einstein's own observations are contradictory. The theory of relativity conflicts with the ability to travel faster than time (notice I did not say, "faster than the speed of light").

Okay, here goes. I am standing in Dallas Texas USA. If I fly around the world in a machine, and the earth is 24,902 miles wide, the speed of the machine will tell me something.

If my machine that I am in travels any speed I want it to, and my friend "Albert" is sitting on the ground to record the results.... we will have my results, and Albert's results. Let's see what happens.

My machine is set for 24,902 miles per hour. In one hour of my time, I am back in the lovely confines of Dallas Texas. Albert notes that (without regard to time change, or other abnormalities) that in one hour I left and I returned. Yes, there are other observers of time (like the people on the planet, ALL over the planet, and perhaps space station observers).

OK. We can agree on this point. It took me one hour. If you do not agree, please tell me why. Let's move on...

My machine is turned up a notch and is now ready to move at twice the speed. It moves at 49,804 miles per hour. From Dallas Texas to Dallas Texas, it took me 1/2 of an hour to travel. Albert notes the same result.

I set my machine to go twice the speed of light. Forget if it is possible or not, my little machine is extraordinary.

I am traveling at 670,616,629 miles per hour times 2. This equals roughly 1,341,232,000 miles per hour. I don't care if I can travel at the speed of 100 trillion trillion miles per hour! It will cost me time; perhaps a flash that is faster than the speed of light. Time can never be broken by speed.


TIME CAN NEVER BE BROKEN BY SPEED


Why? Because "the moment" never exists. It is here and gone faster than any imaginable force. A hell of a lot faster than time. We only have our past and present. To be alive, describes the moment. And that moment is immeasurable.

To be here now, RIGHT NOW, is an illusion (while at the same time it is our reality)! Our reality depends upon this immeasurable force called "the moment". Imagination is always brought to reality (if not by one, but by two). Reality IS "the moment". The moment is constantly brought together by our past, and united with our future.

When we die, it is our future that fails to unite with our past. At that moment, that one singular moment, at that moment in time....

1. We cease to exist, but also

2. Our past and future will always continue to seek that eternal moment in time.

How's that for a paradox? If we ever travel faster than time (I'm not saying the speed of light), we die. Let me say that again.

IF WE EVER TRAVEL FASTER THAN TIME, WE DIE.

Maybe we should be striving for moving slower than time? :)

In my example TODAY, science was brought together with religion. It was always destined to be this way. And tomorrow, our scientists will continue to try and defy physics and mix it up with logic.


They are searching for death.

And, I don't expect you to agree. Maybe some will, maybe some will not. But logic dictates the proof. Maybe we should be exploring more into "Imagination". Imagination surely seems to be illogical!

Let's not run out and kill the scientists! I think they are searching to prolong life!

Let's let life reason with our imagination. Sincerely, Gary Ruff
PS Maybe that is where God exists? Right there in that immesurable moment of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment