The Band BL8ant Featuring EinStud the Compusician


ComScore

Monday, November 19, 2007

The second law of the Universe:

Everything is born from a need. I'm not just speaking of the birth of a child, but EVERYTHING. Glasses are born from the need for people to see better. The Internet was born from a need to freely express ourselves (and maybe other needs too). When we come across an object like a Pyramid, we often ask Why or How? The “Why” is simple. There was a need. “How”, I'm not sure.

Humans and animals have basic needs like food, water, shelter, love (there may be more). Everything we see (pick any of the five senses), everything we do or everything we make in life is born from a need. Your car? The need for quicker and more reliable transportation. How about that fart cushion that Bubba put on my chair last night at dinner? Well, there was a need for laughter (his laughter).

So, I have some good news for those of you thinking about committing suicide. We need you here. You were born for a need. It is Ruff's Universal Law number 2; Everything is born from a need.

Also, note that “everything” includes non material objects too. Example: I just imagined a one winged dragon that has one green eye and one brown eye (no, not my wife).... I imagine this dragon to have the worst breath and it is as big and purple as Barney the dinosaur.

Okay. This Dragon which I just described to you fulfilled a need. The dragon was born, but does not exist. It only exists in my imagination and now yours! What was the need for this dragon?

To describe the third law of the Universe: Everything is born from imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment